1, the working voltage: DC12V
2, quiescent current: 8mA
3, operating frequency: 433MHz , other frequencies can be customized
4, Each load power：1000W
5, receiving sensitivity: -105dbm
6, frequency deviation: ± 0.2MHz
7, coding method: learning type
8, working mode: jog, self-locking, interlocking
9, modulation method: ASK
10, remote control distance: 100M (wild)
11, PCBA size: 86mm*71mm*18mm
12, Shell size:108mm *80mm *28mm
1, the working voltage: DC12V 23A,Battery:Not included
2, quiescent current: basic power consumption
3, operating current: ≤ 10 mA
4, operating frequency: 433MHz (other frequencies can be customized)
5, transmission power: ≥10 mW
6, remote control distance: 100M
7. Modulation method: ASK
8, chip type: EV1527
9, oscillation resistance: according to the requirements of the guests
10. Working environment: -15/+75 degrees Celsius
11, shell size: 108mm *50mm *17mm
1, +V: connect to the positive 12V power supply;
2. GND: Connect to the negative pole of 12V power supply;
3, NO: output; normally open end of the relay;
4, COM: output; relay public end;
5, NC: output; normally closed relay;
Learn to code: (Note “Learning code” means “matching”) :
1. Press the control panel learning button once and the LED indicator flashes. Press the remote control button that needs to be paired. The control panel LED indicator blinks 3 times in succession, which means that the learning code is successful.
Press the learning button on the control panel to relax. After the LED indicator flashes five times, it will automatically clear all remote controllers that learn the code. After the purge, the remote controller that had previously learned to pass the code will no longer be controlled.
Work mode description:
1. Set to jog output: Remove the jumper cap on the board.
2. Set as self-locking output: short the “1-2” pin with the jumper on the board.
3, set to interlock output: use a jumper on the board to short “3-4” pin.
Output mode explanation:
1. Self-locking/Toggle: Press the same remote control button, press, relay opens, then press again, the relay is off.
2. Interlock//Latched: Press the remote control “A” key, the relay opens, press the remote control “B” key, the relay is off.
3, Jog/Momentary press the remote control “A” button, the relay opens, release the remote control “A” button, the relay off. If you keep pressing the “A” button on the remote control, the relay will remain on. When you release the remote control, the relay will turn off.